ATTN: ALL PATIENTS AND VISITORS
In response to the increasing conditions of COVID-19, our office will be operating at variable hours. Hours will adjust daily based on patient volume and social distancing strategies.
Please review the following updates based off our attempts to keep our patients and staffs both safe and healthy:
- If you are feeling sick, cold-like symptoms, feverish or you believe you have been exposed to COVID-19, PLEASE refrain from coming to our office and consult with your primary doctor first.
- Unless needed for transportation or mobility assistance, please refrain from bringing additional family members/friends into the office. If a family member/friend accompanies you, they might be asked to remain in the car or the lobby during your appointment to keep social distancing.
- North of Atlanta Pain Clinic is offering TELEMEDICINE appointments for patients, to help provide pain care for you and your family from the safety and convenience of your own home. These virtual visits will connect you with one of our caring and skilled providers, while minimizing the risk of COVID-19 exposure. Please call us to find out if your problem is appropriate for a telemedicine visit.
To schedule or find out more about TELEMEDICINE:
- Give us a call at 770-559-8385
- Let our staff know you would like to schedule a virtual appointment.
- Our staff will assist you in determining if telemedicine is right for you.
- Once you are scheduled, you can visit the telemedicine website at https://doxy.me/noa using your cellphone or desktop/laptop. If you use a desktop or laptop, you need a webcam, microphone and speaker to communicate with us. All you need is an internet browser such as Google chrome or Safari or Microsoft edge. Once you check-in, our provider will start the virtual meeting. Please use your full name on checking in.
For patients where a telemedicine visit will not work, our offices are open and may be a better option than going to the emergency room or hospital. We are thoroughly cleaning patient areas after each visit.
During these uncertain times, North of Atlanta Pain Clinic is committed to provide timely, efficient, high-quality pain care to all patients.
Thank you for your helping protect our patients and staffs.